Utilizing effective learning strategies that have the greatest IMPACT
on student ACHIEVEMENT is key in our environment.
It is important to remember there is not a "one size fits all" learning strategy. Different learners benefit from different approaches. Throughout our day we embed many different learning strategies.
- Learners work at their personal level
- Learners solve real world problems
- Learners own their learning
- Learners are provided effective feedback
- Learners work in teams
- Learners design and incorporate the creative thinking process